Manufacturer: Rock Island Armory
Model : M1911 A1-FS
Serial : RIA2389133
Comments: Comes with Case and 2 magazine pockets
Please Read before Bidding
- All gun sales are subject to all state and federal laws. Please see the additional terms below.
- There will be a $5 background check fee per gun. No buyer will pay more than $25 regardless of how many guns are purchased.
- Item descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed.
- All items sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied by Matthews Auctioneers or its agents. Bidders are highly encouraged to preview items in person prior to bidding.
- ALL SALES FINAL
- 10% buyer's premium charged on all purchases. 5.3% VA SAles tax charged on all applicable purchases.
- We accept cash, all major credit cards, and approved check. If you would like to pay with a check please see the office prior to bidding for approval.
- Buyers must be 18 Years of age to purchase a long gun and 21 years of age to purchase a handgun and be able to pass a federal and state background check.
- Non-Virginia residents may bid on and purchase guns.
- Non-Virginia residents may take possession of long guns after the check is complete. Handguns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in their state to complete the transfer. The buyer shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with that.
- Background checks will be completed by appointment only on Saturday afternoon & Monday.
Galax, Virginia 24333
Working Man's Gun & Ammo Auction
We are now accepting items for the 5th annual Working Man;'s Consignment Auction. Guns, Tools, equipment & anything else for the working man. Call Stephen at 276-235-0153 to reserve your spot today!