We have finalized the sale order so lots may not appear where they once were but no lots have been removed from the auction.
Caliber/Gauge: .357 mag cal
Notes: New in box.
1. All Items Sold AS-IS Where-IS with no warranty and no return. All item descriptions are believed accurate but are not guaranteed. All bidders are encouraged to preview items before purchase. Please see preview times for more info. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Only exceptions will be in the item description.
2. Matthews Auctioneers reserves the right to accept or reject any bid at their sole discretion for any reason. Some items may be sold subject to seller confirmation.
3. 5.3% VA Sales tax will be charged on all applicable purchases. If you are sales tax exempt you will need to produce a sales tax certificate either before bidding or at pickup. Sales Tax is not charged by Matthews Auctioneers on any Titled vehicles. The buyer is responsible for paying sales tax on titled vehicles at the state DMV.
4. 10% Buyers Premium charged on all purchases.
5. Items must be paid for within 24HRS of Auction Close. CASH & All Major Credit Cards Accepted. The credit card you registered with will be charged by 10 AM Saturday unless you request otherwise. ACH is accepted on large purchases over $2000. A minimum $500 non-refundable deposit is required on all purchases above $2000 with full Payment being made within one business day after the closing of the sale. All fees associated with ACH or wire transfer are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Sorry, no Checks are Accepted.
7. Matthews Auctioneers reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the sale at any time before the close of bidding.
8. Livestream video of the auctioneer is considered for entertainment purposes only and is not guaranteed to be in real-time due to internet lag.
9. All items must be picked up by Monday at 5 PM or a 10% or $5 storage fee will be charged Whichever is greater. Items not removed after 7 Days will be considered abandoned and will be sold for storage fees with the buyer recieving a credit for the amount minus any storage fees.
Thank You for bidding today
Stephen LaRaviere - Auctioneer VAAL #3799
Galax, Virginia 24333
From the Estate of Gilmer Sizemore
Gun & Knife Collection
This auction features the entire gun & knife collection from the Gilmer Sizemore Estate. This auction features revolvers, lever actions, shotguns, CASE knives, BOKER knives, & a mint-condition 1989 F150 truck. Bidding will open this Wednesday at NOON with new items being added through Monday so check back often.