A 13.5% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
27"W x 26"D x 44"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This guarantee covers all costs related to parts and labor for a period of one (1) year. Your product shall be free from manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship and perform according to the manufacturer specifications for the duration of this coverage. In the event that your product requires service, Consumer Priority Service, at its sole discretion, may repair or replace the covered product. Replacement products and/or parts may be new or remanufactured. Product replacement shall constitute full limit of liability. This performance guarantee is valid only when the product is used and maintained in the United States and for the purposes for which it has been designed.
To initiate a claim, please call Consumer Priority Service at (800) 905-0443 or visit www.cpscentral.com and click “Make a Claim”. Service under this guarantee shall be provided exclusively by Consumer Priority Service authorized service providers. Please note that based on the MSRP of the product, your service may be subject to a deductible.
Please have the following information available when you call:
- Valid proof of purchase
- Make, model number and serial number of your product
- Warranty ID Number
What is not covered:
- Any product which the original serial number has been defaced, modified or removed, or cannot be readily determined
- Any product that has been removed outside the United States
- Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship
- Any product used in a way other than in accordance with the provided instructions
- Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, vermin, accidents, fires, or acts of God
- Costs associated with the removal of your product from your home for repairs
- Any product that has been modified in any way
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas
- Damages to the finish of any product or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls,
- Claims on products purchased within 30 (thirty) days
- Any product that contains rust on the interior or exterior of the unit
- Conversion of your product from natural gas or reversal of appliance doors
- Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the product finishes unless such damage results from defects in materials and
- Any product used in a commercial, non‐residential, or multiple‐family (3+) setting
- Service calls to correct the installation of your product or to instruct you how to use your product
- Expenses for making the product accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the product when it is shipped from the factory
- Any product that is older than 48 months from the date of original manufacture
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts
- Damage caused by leaky, broken or frozen water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted water supply or inadequate supply of air
- Any increase in utility costs or additional utility expenses
- The removal and reinstallation of the product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions
- Shelves, door bins, drawers, handles, knobs, accessories, and other parts that have been damaged or lost prior to or after your purchase
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the end user of the product.
DISCLAIMER OF PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. CPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The terms and conditions stated herein, as well as any product features or specifications as described or illustrated, are subject to change at any time without notice.
Welcome to Matthews Auctioneers' online bidding platform. Below are the terms and conditions that apply to all transactions. By using this site, you agree that: (1) You have read and agreed to the terms & conditions; (2) You understand these terms & conditions, and; (3) You are bound by these terms & conditions in the use of this site.
These terms & conditions, together with
- Any additional terms and conditions specific to a particular auction
- terms & conditions anywhere else on the site constitute an agreement between Matthews Auctioneers and the user. Therefore, these terms & conditions can only be changed or waived by an authorized agent of Matthews Auctioneers.
2. Use of the Site
2.1 Registration: To register and place bids on this site, you must complete the following; (1) provide, among other things, your name, phone number, email address, and a valid credit card. By registering on this site, you agree to be added to our text & email notification list automatically. You may unsubscribe from this list at any time by following the instructions in the message.
2.2 Exclusion of Users & the rejection of bids: Matthews Auctioneers reserves the sole right to accept or reject a bidder from its site for any reason, including the following reasons; (1) Violation of any of the terms & conditions; (2) Suspected fraudulent activity.
2.3 Placing A Bid: By placing a bid in an auction, you are making an irrevocable offer to purchase that item at the price set forth. ONCE A BID IS PLACED, IT CAN NOT BE RETRACTED FOR ANY REASON.
2.4 Item Inspection: All items will be available for inspection before the close of the auction. Matthews Auctioneers highly recommends that you inspect the item in person before bidding. By placing a bid on an item, you agree that you have inspected the item and understand the condition of the item. Failure to inspect before bidding shall not be the fault of Matthews Auctioneers.
2.5 Closing Times: Closing times for each item shall be posted on each item, excluding any extended bidding. End times may change without notice.
2.6 Extended Bidding: An item shall enter extended bidding when a bid is placed in the final 30 seconds of the item's close, then 1 minute shall be added to the time remaining. An item shall close when no bids are placed within the last 30 seconds.
2.7 Winning Bid: The user who entered the highest bid will complete the item purchase following the terms & conditions. The user's credit card will be charged for the full amount of the invoice. The only exclusion will be for items that are sold with a reserve, which shall be disclosed in the item details. All invoices must be paid within 24 hours of the auction's close. Any items not paid within 24 hours of the auction close will be resold, and the bidder will be banned from bidding on future auctions and may be subject to legal action.
2.8 Item Removal: Pickup times are Saturday 9-4 & Monday 9-5. All items must be removed by Monday at 5 PM. A hold may be placed on an item by calling 276-530-1900 by MONDAY AT 5 pm. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in the item being resold without a refund. A credit will be issued to buyers who fail to pick up at the stated times with a restocking fee of $5 or 10%, whichever is more deducted. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
2.9 Item Condition: Items shall be marked as one of the following four conditions;
- Like New - These are items that appear in new condition. The item may have been out of the box but does not appear to be used. We have not checked these items for completeness or functionality. These items include a 3-day warranty. Matthews Auctioneers reserves the right to issue a refund or a credit for future purchases. Items may only be returned if they are not new or have an undisclosed defect. Matthews Auctioneers reserves the right to reject any return.
- Open Box - These items may have been used but show no obvious signs of damage. These items may or may not have been tested for functionality. These items include a 3-day warranty for auction credit only. Matthews Auctioneers reserves the right to issue a credit at its sole discretion. Matthews Auctioneers reserves the right to reject any return.
- Damaged/Incomplete - These items have damage or are incomplete. Items may still be functional. All these items are sold AS-IS with no refunds or credits ever given.
- Used - These items have obviously been used but may not have been tested for functionality. Sold AS-IS
- Estate/Consignment - These come from estates and are assumed to work unless listed otherwise. Sold AS-IS unless listed otherwise.
2.10 Buyer's Premium & Sales Tax - A 13.5% buyer's premium & 5.3% VA Sales Tax will be added to each invoice.
3. Pallet Grades
A. The pallets marked A grade are considered mostly new. We do not guarantee that you will not find something in the pallet that is damaged etc. All pallet sales are final.
B.Pallets marked B grade are considered straight store returns. You may find new, used, damaged & non-working items. We have not tested or sorted these pallets in any way. Buying bulk pallets does involve some risk. It is highly recommended that you inspect the pallets in person before bidding. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN ON PALLETS.
C. Pallets marked C Grade have been sorted by one of our sorting teams. The items in these pallets were rejected for individual sale. Most or all of the items in these pallets will be damaged, non-working, missing parts, or of low value. Buying bulk pallets does involve some risk. It is highly recommended that you inspect the pallets in person prior to bidding. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN ON PALLETS.
4. 4. Other Terms & Notices
4.1 Staff of Matthews Auctioneers and their families are permitted to bid on all auctions but must follow all terms & conditions of the sale.
Galax, Virginia 24333
Tool & Equipment
Bidding Closes Saturday, Jan 21, 2023
CONSIGN NOW! Call Stephen at 276-235-0153 to reserve your spot
We accept vehicles, ATV's, tools, farm equipment, shop equipment, livestock equipment & more for this auction!
We offer national advertising and online bidding with rates as low as 5%!